Last Updated: 05/10/2020
Information we collect
- In order to provide our services, we may collect identifying information such as:
- First and last name
- Contact information including residential address, phone number, and/or email address
- Demographic information pertaining or related to your preferences and interests
- Other identifying information relevant to or necessary for Drug & Alcohol Rehabs services
- Like other commercial sites, our servers automatically record and analyze information that each visitor’s browser sends upon visiting the Website. The information is referred to as “Usage Data”. This Usage Data may include such information as the manufacturer or model or your Device. When you visit the Website, the non-personal information that may be recorded includes your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the date and time of your visit, the browser and operating system you use, specific pages you visited during your connection, the domain from which you accessed the Website, geographic information such as your general location when accessing the Website or our Services, and other statistics. We may also collect more specific information about your web-browsing behavior, including the areas of the Website with which you interact the most, the amount of time spent on the Website per visit, how many times you have visited the Website, and other clickstream data. We may use such non-personal, non-identifying information for statistical analysis, research, or for other, similar purposes. Our website uses Google Analytics to analyze visitor statistics and data.
What we do with the information we collect
- The collection of your information occurs to enhance the services Drug & Alcohol Rehabs provides. We require identifying and potentially sensitive information so that we may better understand your needs, provide you with better services, and to ensure you have the best Drug & Alcohol Rehabs experience possible. Some of the more specific purposes for the collection of your information include:
- Organizing and recording internal records.
- We may use information that you provide to improve our products and/or services.
- We may occasionally send you email that may be considered “promotional” to inform you about new and upcoming products, special offers, or other information we think you may find valuable in some way.
- We may use your information to contact you when conducting research for marketing purposes. We may contact you via email, phone, fax, or postal mail.
- We may use the information you provide to customize the Website so that it appeals to your interests or needs.
- We may use your information to provide you with names of treatment facilities.
- We may use information you provide to review Website usage and operations.
- We may use information you provide to contact you with Website updates, newsletters, and other informational and promotional communications from us and marketing offers from our trusted third-party affiliates, as well as from other potential partners (see sections ii and iii below).
- Please be aware that to best serve your needs, we have established relationships with a number of trusted partners that aid us in finding you the Services you need. By submitting your information via contact forms on the Website, by phone, or through any other means of communication, you are providing us with your consent to share that information with third parties for the purposes of fulfilling your needs. However, as these third parties are not under our control or representation and are not in any way affiliates of Drug & Alcohol Rehabs, we cannot be held liable for how they might use your information.
- Again, while Drug & Alcohol Rehabs may share identifying information with third parties that follow appropriate privacy policies, we bear no responsibility for the actions, policies, or misdeeds of such third parties. If you prefer that we not share your information with persons outside of or unaffiliated with Drug & Alcohol Rehabs, you may “opt out” by contacting us and making that request directly. However, please be aware that this may affect the level of Service we may provide to you.
- Any information you post in a public forum—on a bulletin board, comment space, forum, or “chat” room— is information knowingly disclosed during the use of the Website and, therefore, can be directly acquired and used by third parties without their needing your express permission. Additionally, information you provide in such a public way could result in unsolicited email. You should have no expectation of privacy with regard to any communications through public forums or your personal profile, so please do not list any information you would not want to be made openly, readily available to any persons who have access to the Website.
- We are committed to ensuring that whatever information you provide to us remains secure. To prevent any unauthorized access to or disclosure of sensitive information, we have put in place physical, electronic, and administrative procedures designed to safeguard and secure any information that we collect on the internet.
- Despite our efforts, there’s no guarantee of infallibility. No security system is completely impenetrable. Please be aware that we cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor that any of the information you supply won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to us via the Internet or another network. Be aware that any information you transmit to Drug & Alcohol Rehabs, you do at your own risk. We will make any disclosures required by law regarding any breach of our security, confidentiality, or the integrity of your unencrypted, electronically-stored “personal data” (as defined in applicable or relevant state statutes on security breach notification) to you via email (when available) or by making a conspicuous post through the Website and Services in the most timely manner possible and without delay, as consistent with (a) the needs of law enforcement or (b) any measures necessary to assess the scope of the security breach and restore the integrity of the data system.
- Please be aware that Drug & Alcohol Rehabs will use reasonable means to protect the privacy of any sensitive information you send to us by email. However, due to the risks outlined above and below, Drug & Alcohol Rehabs cannot guarantee that email communications will be kept confidential. Moreover, be advised that Drug & Alcohol Rehabs will not and cannot be held liable in the event that you or anyone else were to inappropriately use or access your email account.
- As is standard practice among commercial web properties, we may initiate partnerships with ad networks and other ad-serving providers (“Advertising Providers”) who provide ads on behalf of our Website and others on unaffiliated sites. Some of the ads provided to us may be personalized, which refers to the strategic design of advertisements so that they are relevant to you based on information Advertising Providers collect about your visits to our Website and elsewhere over a period of time.
- If you would like more information about the type of advertising we employ or learn how to opt-out of advertising by companies participating in the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) self-regulatory program, please refer to www.aboutads.info at your leisure. Please be aware that opting out will not prevent advertising from appearing in your web browser or related applications. Instead, opting out will make the ads that you see less relevant to your interests and browsing habits. Additionally, please note that if you erase cookies from your browser or use a different browser, you may need to renew your opt-out choice.
Do we disclose your information to third parties?
- As mentioned above (please refer to “What we do with the information we collect”, sections ii and iii.), there are certain instances in which the information you offer to us is exchanged with outside, unaffiliated, or otherwise third parties. Please be aware that if we disclose identifying information or Usage Data to third parties, it is (a) for the purpose of offering services complementary or supplemental to our Services, (b) because the third parties are assisting in the operation of our Website, or (c) the third parties are assisting in conducting our Business.
- As well, Drug & Alcohol Rehabs may release your information if it is required of us by law, including but not limited to providing information to law enforcement as (a) part of an investigation, (b) an enforcement of our Website policies, or (c) because it is necessary to protect our rights or others’ rights, property, or safety. Usage Data and other information that does not identify you personally (such as the specific Device on which you access the Website) may be provided to other, interested parties for the purposes of advertising, marketing, or other uses.
- All contents of the Drug & Alcohol Rehabs Website, including but not limited to any images, videos, graphics, text, hyperlinks, or other materials posted on the Website, are intended solely for informational purposes. Any information contained herein may be written by non-medical professionals and should not be received as a substitute for professional medical advice, treatment, or diagnosis of a disease or disability of any kind. Please seek the consult or advice of a qualified medical professional with any questions you may have regarding your physical health or any mental health condition(s). If you are experiencing thoughts of suicide or any other medical emergency, please dial 911 or visit your local emergency room immediately.
- We are fully committed to protecting the privacy of children. By using the Website and its accompanying Services, you represent and warrant that you are thirteen (13) years of age or older, and that you agree to and will abide by all the terms and conditions herein and published elsewhere on the Website. If Drug & Alcohol Rehabs is given reason to believe you are under the age of thirteen (13) or that you are not of appropriate age to consent to and be legally bound by our terms and policies, Drug & Alcohol Rehabs may, at any time, in its discretion, and with or without notice: (a) terminate your access to or use of the Drug & Alcohol Rehabs Website and Services (or any portion, aspect, or feature therein), or (b) delete any content or information that you have posted through the Website and Services.